1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Changing credit card information

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MissEcho, Jun 11, 2012.

1. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hi

OK found the part where you can input your cc details. So OK all I want to do is change the card expiry date. IE from 2012 to 2015, everything else is identical.

When I hit submit to make the change it says: The card number is not unique for the given user.

So now what, I have ONE credit card, the number is correct, and they have used that card for over 8 years.

Can anyone assist?

Thanks in advance

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I have a similar problem. My new card expires 2022 but on the website the drop down menu for the expiry date only goes to 2021. Any ideas?

4. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Flutter, I would never have found that little link at the top right corner, you generally look at the main body of the screen when trying to fill stuff in. I would not have found it without that link. As for driving you crazy, I agree, it sent me that way as well, only there were a LOT of choice swear words thrown in as well.

Why they can't put the link to EDIT OR CHANGE your cc info right in the middle of the screen where it gives the other two options of

1 Your saved accounts: xxxxxxxxxxxxx####
    2 How would you like to pay? Credit or Debit Card

should have a third option

Edit or Change saved card

finding that link to the top right outside of the actual 'body' of the page is moronic.

Then again, what do we expect lol.

and DJAd, no idea what you are gonna do with your problem, sorry :(

5. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Don't worry too much DJad, by the time 2021 rolls around, you may have grown up and be wearing smaller lapels. You should rest easy until about 2019 before starting to maneuver through the website.

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is a new Forum created specifically for discussing problems with account management and EA/Mythic has assigned a staff member to check it regularly and assist with issues. Try posting here.

7. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just leave it alone for now.

Your problem will begin if the current date moves past the expiration date of your old card and they still haven't put 2022 in the drop down menu. At that point, the account management system will note that your old card has expired, and it will try to cancel your account. And if it's still physically impossible to input the new expiration date, you are just 100% screwed.

8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The old card snapped in half and has been cancelled already. My subs expire on 22nd! I can buy game time from 3rd party sites, but its just annoying as you pay over the odds.

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I asked in this thread. Hopefully this information will help you too.

How does one update a credit card/billing info on file? | Stratics Forums