1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Changing my Hair Style

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Obsidian, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I created a char a long time ago that I am coming back to rework. Unfortunately, I cannot get over the mohawk I chose for him years ago. I don't know what I was thinking back then. What ways are there to change hair style? Is the easiest method to change from human to elf, and then from elf back to human? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. unified

unified Guest

There is a hairstylist NPC in most alchemist shops, especially in Moonglow near the docks. It'll cost you 50,000 gold.

Be careful, the hairstylist often has ants in his pants and won't stay still. Makes you wonder if he wants to do business at all. :)

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Awesome! That is way easier than switching to an elf and then back to a human.