1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Changing my Horn Style

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Obsidian, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

This is a follow-up from my previous thread. I was able to adjust my human to make him look the way I want his hair and beard.

Now I need to adjust a gargoyle character. I know how to get the skin coloring. I want to change his horn style. How can I do this? And then, how can I change the color of those horns?

I tried the hairstylist and it refused to help my gargoyle.

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sadly there is no way to currently change your horn style or color after character creation.

Hopefully some day...

3. Vyal

Vyal Guest

There is but it takes a while.
    You need to turn human, then back to a gargoyle....

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I didn't think there were quests to turn a gargoyle back to human and then human to gargoyle. How do you find out about these?

-OBSIDIAN-

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Doing the 'elf - human' quest with a gargoyle will allow him to turn human, but then (as far as I'm aware) you'll need a race change token to make him gargoyle again.