1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

changing warrior template advice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Kratos Aurion, Jul 30, 2008.

1. So heres what Im at

115 anatomy
    115 bushido
    80 chivalry
    115 parry
    115 swords
    115 tactics

655/700 (45 skill investment points left)
    (using 0 year account - no skill bonus)

Originally my char was built as a sampire but I dropped necromancy and was looking for an outside oppinion on how I should pick up healing or a healing method without totally relieing on potions.

Originally my plan was to drop anat/tactics to gm to invest the 30 points into healing for a total of 75. But 75 healing doesn't seem hardly worth the investment and loss of skill.

2. Chiv - Close Wounds = Healing. Heals more HP the higher the karma, I think.

3. GFY

GFY Guest

I would probably drop anatomy and tactics a bit and push healing to 100. It's really nice having no fail bandies heal poison!

4. yes but Im in no manner a 4/6 pally. I use stacked DI and finding 1/3s with hci/dci and DI is quite expensive:D

Therefore, casting with chivalry is slow and usually imediatly disrupted. Not to mention since my char was previously a sampire, my suit is still stamina/DI based.

I would like to keep that suit form. I will have to find a balanced way of lowering my skills altho I do hate the idea of it.

5. Eslake

Eslake Guest

75 Spirit Speak might be worth a look. :)
    Don't have to carry around the bandages or wait 3 seconds for them to apply.

6. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Something People Don't Think About Too Often is Running Your Guy With Protection On. All you Have To Do is Stone on Magery, Cast Protection, Then Stone the Magery Back Off. Protection Will Give you 100% Casting, but It Does however Lower Your Casting Speed. This is How I Run, In Protection. Because of The Lower Casting Speeds I Just Cast a Heal A Little Earlier Than I Normally Would.

7. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Well, Something I Forgot to Mention.

Protection will Also Lower your Resist Spells down 34% (Which if you Don't Use resist spells, Who Cares), but it Also Lowers Your Physical Resist 14% .. But Luckily Physical Resist isn't Too Hard to Compensate for.

8. thats something to look into thanks :thumbsup:

9. GFY

GFY Guest

You can recover the physical resist by casting reactive armor. You'll sacrifice 5 points in your elemental resists however.