1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chaos Damage not displaying it's Magenta Hue.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by HoneythornGump, Oct 18, 2015.

1. HoneythornGump

100% Chaos Damage is no longer displaying it's magenta Hue when crafted. A freshly crafted 100% Chaos Damage weapon has no hue...just the default iron hue.

Yeah Yeah I know....You guys didn't change anything....Just like with treasure hunting....

Also, Hatchets when enhanced with Agapite/Bronze do don't display the proper hue. A 70% Cold hatchet when successfully enhanced with Agapite to 100% hue does not change the hue...Same goes for 70% Fire with Bronze.

I realize these aren't game breakers nor will I lose sleep over them.

I just don't want to pass up an opportunity to point (Treasure Hunting) out $^%^ changes, even when "We didn't change anything"....

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

See for folk like me who spend our time collecting 100% weapons... it's annoying that they don't change or update to the proper color. I collect them for the color.