1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] "Chaos" Deed / "Chaos Tile Deed" --- Clean Up Britannia Reward names

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ohmyGED, Sep 13, 2010.

1. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

As I was rebuilding / cleaning one of my establishments, I was sorting through some of my items and came across, what I believe, the same item with a different title:

In deed form:

1. Chaos

That is all it says for the title of the deed, and it has the 'Blessed' tag below

2. Chaos Tile Deed

With the 'Blessed' tag below.

I assume that it is some type of pre-patched rare, but I happened to really like the deed that just says Chaos....so I was curious if any other collectors have any other Virtue Tile deeds that just have the virtue as the title...or any additional information.

Thanks.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

both from Spring Cleanup, it's the very same item, one has been placed and re-deeded

3. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Ahhh, that makes sense. So I would assume:

Chaos has not been placed as a house decoration.
    Chaos tile deed has been placed, and then re-deeded.

Thanks for your help.

*smiles*

4. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I might be wrong here, but I think "Chaos" is what you could get initially and then, along with the removal of different facing deeds, it became Chaos Tile.

5. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

I think that would make most sense....but I'm not going to test it with the "Chaos" deed.

*laughs*