1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chapter 10 Goes Live Today!

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by RainStar, Jun 19, 2008.

1. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

2. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Don't know about you guys but I am having fun with the Meatlump Themepark. Some of the NPCs in it are too funny!

3. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

I haven't tried it out yet. I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off a bit so I'm not engulfed in massive numbers of characters all trying to get to do the same stuff.

4. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought this was supposed to be for mid level characters.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that the free trial is still available.

Anyone wishing to try Star Wars Galaxies, including the new content in Chapter 10: The Search for the Meatlump King, can do so at no charge for up to two full weeks through the Star Wars Galaxies 14-Day Trial. This trial includes all the content of the base game, Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided and its first expansion, Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed™.

5. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Well, it is... level 55 I think. However, I know that there will be quite a few upper-level characters that will probably want to try it out too. (I imagine anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.)