1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Char Creation Bug

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by TheGrayGhost, Jul 22, 2009.

1. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

For the heck of it I decided to create a new char to work on. Well, after selecting Human, skills and all that and entering game my toon was made Elven. Was this just a one time fluke? This was all done with the SA client.

As a side note, those that have asked, Yes you seem to be able to get the Dark Knight quest with the SA client.

2. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Well................ I tried again, and once again my Human was loaded as Elven! So it seems you can not create a human in the SA client. Is this intentional or a major bug?

3. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

First 2 attempts were on Catskills, did the 3rd attempt on TC1 and yet again Human selected, Elven once in the game. Going to try selecting Elven and see if I get human next.

4. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

And.......... I am saddened to say that actually worked oO. TC1 I made an Elven and of course they came out Human. So it just needs a minor fix. For now just pick the opposite of the race you want oO. I'll just have to do the Elf to Human quest I guess.

5. HEH... funny. Blame QA on that one.

Did you send in a bug report?

6. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Yeah lol, sent in one when it didn't give me the race I wanted and sent in a second when I figured out what was going on lol.