1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Char Transfer Issue (not exactly a tech ?, but close enough).

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Oreo Blizzard, Jan 2, 2012.

1. If it helps to know, I'm on Enhanced Client.

I'm trying to transfer a character to another shard. Simple enough, right? Wrong.

I did all my prep stuff and hit the token, and it said I had a personal attendant and can't transfer until I dismiss it. I'm rather confused, because I don't have an Herald/Fortune Teller/etc. following me or in my house.

I thought maybe the mannequins were doing it, so I took them down. No luck. Took down a vendor I forgot I had up; still no luck.

I've submitted a help ticket about it, but I'm not expecting a quick response. Any thoughts on this issue? Is there anything else that is considered a "personal attendant"?

Edit 1 pm EST: Woke up an hour ago, still no response from the GM's (via email or in-game) regarding the issue.
    Edit again: Problem resolved. Finally got a GM response, they fixed the problem. Had a bugged herald attached to my character.
  2. Mac

Mac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    I am on Baja, and presently have the same problem. Awaiting a GM answer to my help request.