1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Char transfer while the warehouse is down?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Derium of ls, May 9, 2010.

1. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm getting this error while trying to transfer a character "you may not transfer a character while the warehouse is down."

it won't return the token to my backpack, all I have is the "start character transfer" on the top of my screen... what??

2. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Page? I've never seen that Error before...

Only thing I can think of is that the "Warehouse" is where they save and store transfered characters and for what ever reason that server is down. If you can try to wait till Monday? I don't know, keep your computer on? Though server down will probably log your character...

Have you tried logging out? I wouldn't suggest it but it might return the token. Or might void it, so user beware.

3. Derium of ls

Stratics Veteran

haha yeah, kinda afraid to log out and back in... guess I'll just wait and see, I paged but it's late sunday night, that's not looking good for me ;)

4. Derium of ls

Stratics Veteran

It worked, think you were right Konge, too many characters were being transfered, so the place they "store" them while waiting to move just was full or something.

5. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome that it worked. Never heard of that error before so thought that maybe that was the reason. Kinda think that that error message should be put on the FAQ of Char Xfer tokens, so people don't panic or something. Or at least have it reimburse your token.

6. Derium of ls

Stratics Veteran

The scary part is standing there with 5 packies with you and you can't get your token back lol. Already worried cause I heard of someone moving and their packies not going with them.

but yeah, if it happens to you, just keep trying ;)

7. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That would suck to get an error while transferring.

The warehouse must be where they store all the duplicate items. The workers may be on strike, so they cant replicate your goods.