1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Character creation - Face selection

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Blacksheep001, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Has anyone else been given a face that they didn't select during the character creation process? I have created multiple characters all with different faces, a few examples being "Vampire," and "Undead." With all of the characters that I have created all having different faces each one has the same face once I get past the character creation process.

My friend also had the exact same issue and was able to confirm that his face was the exact same as mine.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its just alot easyer to go the the body sculpture in game in Luna and then choose a face and body from them. If you go to them its always the one you want.

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes this does happen on character creation. I'm not sure why this setting isn't saved in the same way that your skill choices are saved.

The workaround is to hit the bodysculptor in Luna as Frarc suggested.

4. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Well, question then.

How do you use the Body Sculptor? I can't seem to get em to do anything for me. In any client.

In legacy client of course they say I look to good to change. In the enhanced client the "buy" option is greyed out?

Thanks for any help.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Stand next to them and make sure they inside or near the shop.

6. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

I'm not following these instructions...?

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

If you stand too far from the NPC Bodysculptor the buy option is greyed out.

8. Fink

Fink Guest

Also make sure you're in your "normal" body.. not in any special forms, such as Polymorph, Animal Form, Necro Forms, Ratman, Spellweaving, or Disguise Kit.

9. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Gotcha ... That has to be it as I'm always running around in Vamp Form.

Thanks!