1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Character named towels 17th anny

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Scribbles, Nov 14, 2014.

  1. Scribbles

    Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,681
    Likes Received:
    2,033
    So ive have activated almost all of my accounts trying to get a "scribbles" towel. I have gotten two other character names but none of my scribbles characters are having luck. (The Improbable and Anonymous)

    So im asking if any of you have happened to make a scribbles named character in the past please log on and check to see if you got the towel. Thanks!
     
    #1 Scribbles, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. Scribbles

    Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,681
    Likes Received:
    2,033
    LoL, I think @Queen Arya may have put a spell on me. I finally got one, on Lake Austin. :)
     
    DJAd and Captn Norrington like this.
  3. Captn Norrington

    Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2012
    Messages:
    10,684
    Likes Received:
    8,769
    The spirit of Toad Town must be helping you Scribbles ;)
     
  4. MalagAste

    MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2000
    Messages:
    18,960
    Likes Received:
    5,449
    Well I feel your pain. I have a Malag on every single shard... some shards I have 2 or 3... but never got 1 single Malag towel. Such is life. I didn't go about making a million characters to get one though. Just decided I wasn't going to have it. Grats to you!
     
  5. Poo

    Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2003
    Messages:
    7,841
    Likes Received:
    2,394
    this is kinda freaky but i have my guys name on every shard as well and i guess the RNG loved me this year as i got my own named towel on my home shard this time around.

    but im no fool, this drug of a game was just making sure i get my 1% so ill stick around for the other 99%
    *hugs towel tightly to chest and rocks back and forth*
     
  6. Captn Norrington

    Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2012
    Messages:
    10,684
    Likes Received:
    8,769
    It feels like they specially program stuff like that sometimes doesn't it lol. My main Captn Norrington character has gotten whatever the rare holiday gift is every year for literally 5 straight years. Mesanna named stuff, my own character named stuff, Blackthorn easter bunny, whatever the rare Christmas tree that year was called, everything.

    Yet I have never once gotten the rare stuff on any other character or shard.

    Maybe the more you log in that character the higher chance of getting the rare stuff? It's pretty much the only character I ever play, so would make sense.