1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Character question

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Darkrain, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Darkrain

Darkrain Guest

I have a character with the following Skills/stats what should I do with him? He started out a sammy then I tried a wammy. Now I am just lost on what to do.
    120 Mace
    115 Tactics
    115 Parry
    115 Bushido
    100 SS
    78 Chiv
    50 Necro
    27 Focus
    103/122/47
    Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

2. I'd say try a template you haven't played before, an unusual hybrid (you'll be hard pushed to get one of those advised here), Sampires & Wammys are both epically dull templates that you can practically play afk. Perhaps try a 4/6 Ninja or a Discord Vamp Form Dexxer.

3. Why did you give up on the Sampire/Wammy setup? That would help us to point you in the right direction.

4. Darkrain

Darkrain Guest

I just couldn't seem to find armor and equipment with the HCI/DCI/stamina regen etc everyone recommended. I would love to try to solo peerless but, I don't know if I can find the proper equipment to make it work. Is this build feasible for anything or do I need to tweak it? Thank you all for your replies.

5. I don't understand why you had so much trouble finding gear. Heart of the Lion and Fey Leggings takes care of all but 10 DCI, then you only need DI as a must have in your suit outside of the resists. There's always the imbued suit route as well. It shouldn't be that hard to put a suit together. About the only thing I can suggest if you don't want to try is to drop Necro, SS, and Focus (and why Focus? it's a waste of a skill) and make a straight Chiv Samurai.

6. LionUWF

LionUWF Guest

one that ive been having run with lately is a strait old style melee

swords 120
    tactics 120
    parry 120
    healing 120
    anatomy 120

then just pick a fun skill at random, a couple ive tried are -

Chiv
    Ninja
    Mysticism

but ive tried and im sticking with spellweaving, if used correctly it is awesome for a melee char

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Those damn pixies... !@#% :lol:

8. LionUWF

LionUWF Guest

lmao

aye Taylor has been killed a couple of times by my pixies but that was on this temp -

120 mace
    90 tactics
    115 parry
    115 Bushido
    90 heal
    85 anatomy
    105 spellweaving

couple of pixies, some evasion and some hard diamond maces hits and suckers hit the floor :)