1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Character stucked after made a transfer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ivory Norwind, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

've made 2 or 3 days ago I transfered with the shield premium token from catskill to europa.The other char of the account works well. I's a strange thing..Only this char is blocked..I don't remember the name of the char..Please help me
    I have to give to you tha game of the account?
    I

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Go into your computer and look in My Documents under EA Games or whatever folder and find your user data folder. In there on the "original" shard ought to be a file with your characters name on it.

And are you sure you transferred the character to the correct shard? I'd look to see if it's gone somewhere else.

3. Ivory Norwind

Ivory Norwind Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, i'm sure. Now i''ll lok for the char in the foler. Thanks :)

No, it doesn't work

#3 Ivory Norwind, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

That happened to me before as well, I logged into a different shard and paged a GM, it took a couple days but they were able to fix it. The GM said that sometimes if the transfer runs into the destination shards server down time it gets messed up, and since the character can't arrive on the shard because of the server down, it just gets stuck "halfway there" and a GM has to push it the rest of the way.

5. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thats funny you mention Europa. 6 months or ago I did a xfer but the xfer took days. It finally arrived but I had no xfer crate. I was squelched. I had no physical backpack. I could not use the help menu or open doors ect. I just checked that same toon is still that way...........

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!