1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Character template

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ratt30, Oct 16, 2009.

1. ratt30

ratt30 Guest

I would like to start a gargoyle imbuer. My other characters are all skill locked. Can someone offer suggestions as to what skills such a character could use. I plan on putting in weapon skills so I can use the Queens Forge. Thanks.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

imbuing
    mystacism
    eval
    med
    magery

or for fighter type
    swords
    imbuing
    throwing
    tactics
    anatomy
    healing
    maybe mist for heal and enchant depends on your style or bolth
    the top one is my template I may add spellweave to it or throwing and tactics not sure yet throwing is a little weird to me atm and I am not sure if i will like it

3. neonmagician

neonmagician Guest

I just finished my craft mage's overhaul

120 Imbuing
    100 Alchemy
    100 Inscription
    100 Magery (115 with Mods)
    100 Eval Int
    100 Meditation
    100 Mace Fighting (110 with Mods) Silly, but at least she can hit something with her boomstick

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought about that temp but wanted to have myst just so i could say i had it