1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Character Template

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by DVDA, Apr 24, 2011.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

I recently returned to playing and discovered the High Seas Pack that I am very excited about. I want to soul stone my skills around and fix my fisherman therefore I was wondering what my new template should be...

I was thinking:

120 Healing
    120 Fishing (Currently 100.0)
    120 Archery
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy

What should I use the last 120 on?
  2. Tulatheone

Tulatheone Guest

Even thought thats not a template i would ever run on my fisherman.. But i think i would go with resist or Chivalry.. Personally am a bard/fisherman (Peacemaking and provocation)
  3. DVDA

DVDA Guest

120 Healing
    120 Fishing (Currently 100.0)
    120 Archery
    120 Tactics
    120 Anatomy
    120 Music
    120 Peace
    120 Provocation

So what 2 skills should I drop?
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    If you are not opposed to using skills on jewels then I would put bushido of 100-120 and chiv of 60+
  5. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 2003

Archery 120
    Tactics 100
    Anatomy 100
    Resisting Spells 100
    Healing 90
    Chivalry 90
    Fishing 120 (110 at the moment)

Chiv comes in handy for the sacred journey spell plus consecrate weapon is quite useful.

When not fishing I have a soul stone with 100 focus (one of these years 120 I hope) that I can swap with fishing.

This works well for me but your mileage may vary :)
  6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

If you plan to do any serious dungeon fishing you may wish to consider hiding and stealth.
  7. Mesyng

Mesyng Guest

Wanting to have extra char slot to make it for more useful things, for fisherman i made this to compensate and make two in one:

100 eval int
    100mining(yes u can have 85 but i prefer 100 to be able to mine gems)