1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Character Tool

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zosimus, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I felt this should be in the Guild Wars 2 Stratics Role-Playing section. This tool is on a fench site so unless you can read french I suggest to use google and translate it for you.

On the character tool you will see in the upper right hand corner of the tool screen 2 flags. Pick the one for English and it will put the tool in english mode.

I had fun with this and this gives you a chance when you create a character what choices you will have.

Please enjoy and have fun :)

Thank you Luna Atra from our staff here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics and please check out the Character Tool | Guild Wars 2 for having this great tool for players to try out.

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

After using the tool and copying the link, I posted it in a new window and here is the results.

[​IMG]

Excellent tool for anybody wanting to try RP or just to get to know what type of choices you can choose.

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor