1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

character transfer didnt work?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nukeworker, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 8, 2008

well here i am at my house with two packies for transfering to atlantic...I used a regular character transfer token...well nothing happened
    or is there a time limit perhaps?
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I believe that you can only do a character transfer once every 24 hours so if you have done one very recently you might want to try again tomorrow.
  3. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 29, 2008
    Wonder why it's once every 24 hours? I'm thinking about moving 5-10 characters also. :( I wish there was just a gate ingame to move from one shard to another when under populated shards were sinking but then they wouldn't make any $$ would they?
  4. MissEcho

MissEcho Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    They actually should put in an "Account Transfer" service whereby you demolish/sell your house on your existing shard, pack all your belongings into your characters bank, backpack and mounted blue beetles (no packies). Do the transfer, which basically gives you a selection of which shard you want transfer too, and go. Your bank and stable contents just automatically transfer with you.

It should be a service that can be operated only once a year per account, one way only, just to make sure it isn't abused (hence also why the account should be homeless on the departing shard). It should cost about $60 per account.

Right now if I wanted to transfer chars on ONE of my accounts to a different shard it would cost me around $175.00 and that is just too expensive. I would want to transfer at least 3/5 of my accounts if I was going to make a permanent move so that would cost $525. Again too expensive.
  5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Maybe they could make a room, like a tardis, go in take your stuff, select shard destination, verify menu inventory, activate transfer, ok-transfer & exit, no-revert/exit back to original shard. must ok inventory before exit on new shard
    Logs retained both client/server sides, before/after.
    If missing on the other side, GM has to replace that item id. Has to be a better way than existing. just an idea