1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Charger of Fallen

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, May 13, 2010.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I don't like the bright white charger armor. I notice that the ID tag when you mouse-over the charger in the backpack it says "hue normal". Does this mean that there are other colors available? If so how do you change the charger color?

2. Mairut

Mairut Guest

There's a tool called the "Ethy Retouch Tool" that allows you to change your mount to/from Transparent (ethereal) and Normal (solid) looking.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1465849

3. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Mairut for the response. Does anyone know if the tool has been fixed yet?

4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Fixed? If you mean can any age use it now, then yes, im at 57 months and own one and it works fine. :)

5. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

if u on legends ill give u a retouch on it for free.

6. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And honestly, the Charger of the Fallen is one of the few ethies that actually looks better as an ethy than it does its normal style.

7. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just to be clear - in the OPs case their Charger can be hued the way it currently is or can be made transparent like the other ethereal mounts. You do not get to choose from a selection of colors... transparent or normal.

8. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Yup, I turned all of my Chargers Ethy ;). The Polar Bear looks good in Ethy form as well, I'm too young for that one though :sad4:. Some day...