1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Charlie popping in to say hi! ^.^

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CharlieTib, Apr 4, 2010.

1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was peeking in on catskills after seeing a post somwhere else on the Humility Hunt in 2009;im glad its still done even if occasionally.Ive left some mark on cats hehe ^.^
    I miss my cats friends, ive looked at posts just today and recognise so many names, know so many of you (dont think ive ever met the guy who has the character ''Gordon Ramsay'' but if you rp him and do it like gordon ramsay... that must be hilarious.)
    Anyway, i wanted to say hi to all of you,i do log into icq occasionally and if anyone would like to say hi there feel free. Seeing names on these forums bring back alot of good memories of rps and events (rp and non rp).

--*signed*

Charlie Tiberius

2. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Welcome back...

I hope the little one is strong as popeye...

3. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

Little one (james ) is going to be a big brother in june ^.^ James is a big boy, he'll be 2 june 25th

4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Hello there Charlie lady. I hope life is treating you well.

5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As the person who planned, organized and ran that particular hunt, I just have to say.

I have no idea who you are.

Hope you're enjoying your real life.

6. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*waves to Charlie*

A second little one? my my my!

7. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman

Second little one yep !!! Also a boy ,his name will be Christopher .

With the Humility Hunt, no i wasnt a part of that one maybe it was just the same name used,wouldnt be hard to figure.It was found on my old guilds forums and i led many humility hunts also known as a Nude Hunt;humility was just a better term.Im not trying to steal credit for an event.I had just felt honored thinking the Humility Hunt(Nude Hunt) was still done,i know it was a very liked event and i loved holding them.