1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Charts, Where to Begin and How?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by xxrod17xx, Sep 6, 2012.

1. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

I would love to make excel spreadsheets to make suits, but I have no idea how to use it or even where to start. Any ideas or suggestions? Basically the hardest part I am having is getting the resists down. I am building a luck suit through reforging/imbuing, but keeping track of everything without having to switch chars and look at the changes each item makes is annoying.

Even pointing me in the direction of a random website for excel basics could be productive.

Thanks

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Edit and format a spreadsheet - Google Docs Help

Do you wish to make a spreadsheet or simply use one somebody has created? By what you listed, you just want a simple sheet that will keep track of the resists totals of the suit you are making? You simply cross reference the piece that you wish to add to the sheet and type in the corresponding number. The sheet will tally the total and spit out the number in another column or row.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

not totally sure if you can access this but if you can, this is what I use
    Stratics

I put in the resists then any I decide to imbue up I bold so I can see which ones I'm going to do.

4. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

I would love to use one that someone else created. Yes all i need is a simple sheet to track my resist totals of the suit I am making so I dont have to write them down. But if there are more useful sheets out there already created that you have I would love to use them.

I do not have access, ty tho =P

5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I make a spread sheet for each different character that I make. Mostly because I am looking for different things. But the basic part is the same.

Sampire in Plate #3 | Stratics Forums

I list each slot and the base values of resist in each slot. Then have a row for enhancing/imbued values. That is for the 6 main armor slots.

Then I add a section for the 'extra' slots. Earrings, cloak, apron, boots, cloak, ect....

Next I add on the areas I want to keep track of- HCI, DCI, MR, LRC, whatever.

Finally, I add colored lines to make it easier to look down columns.

6. xxrod17xx

xxrod17xx Adventurer

The thread def helped out, but the image is broken, any way you can post it here so I can have a visual of how you set it up?

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've changed the access, anyone who has the link can use it. Hopefully no one will abuse that access to mess it up or deface it.

8. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It will be back up shortly- but, I'll see if I still have one and post it here.

9. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to add 3 lines to that sheet for the robe, cloak/quiver and talisman(sp?) slot? My excel sheet has these plus the others like NuSair listed above which are crucial to a well made suit. Can this sheet be resaved to the same link?

10. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Working on spiffing it up some.