1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chat Channels

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barry Gibb, May 22, 2010.

1. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Which Chat Channel is the most used?

Stayin Alive,

BG

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm usually in 'general', though sometimes 'help' can be more active.

But at the moment I'm slaving away at site updating, so I'm not in either :D. Community collections page updated though.

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I generally just use General chat myself.

Alliance members/guild members can use the alternative forms of chats when/if they do not wish other folks to see read where they are going or whatevers.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

General seems to be the main chat on Siege. I used to check other channels, but never found anyone, so I don't bother checking anymore. Good to see ya here, btw! If ya need assistance with anything, just yell! :)

BTW... If you are considering purchasing [gold or cash] any big ticket items here [houses accounts, gold, etc] be sure and seek advice from the community about any sellers you are dealing with. We have a couple of folks you'll be wanting to steer clear of and most of us will be happy to advise!