1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chat Interface?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gamer_Goblin, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Gamer_Goblin

Hey guys, right now the biggest pain for me in this game is the chat and not being able to keep up with everything. It appears and goes away too fast and the journal is too short. I've seen some meeting notes and it appears others have something I'm missing? I use the classic client and won't be swapping the EC, but if there's an add-on or something that makes the chats better, please let me know.

I did an EM event today and it was pretty hard to keep up. And man it was laggy as hell too, but that's a bit OT. Could barely run through BT Castle.

2. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

If you are using cc i recommend pulling out the journal and using it down the whole screen to keep up.

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Have you tried adjusting how long speech stays on screen?

speechoptions.png

Lord Frodo likes this.
  4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

This is the best thing to do.

The little blue gem at the bottom of your journal, if you click on it you can pull it down, that's what I do, makes things a bit easier.

upload_2015-7-30_23-31-33.png

Lord Frodo likes this.
  5. Gamer_Goblin

Yea, I use both of those. Still seems really bad. I did make the swap to EC. Going to give that a try.

6. Yadd of Legends

Yadd of Legends Certifiable
    Campaign Supporter

Thursday, 10:31 p.m.: "I use the classic client and won't be swapping the EC"
    Friday, 12:48 a.m.: "I did make the swap to EC"
    Lol ;)

Valura and Gamer_Goblin like this.