1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chat

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This might seem dumb, but I could not find instructions anywhere. I have been playing for almost 10 years, but never used chat. Now that I want to, I cannot find instructions. I am on General Chat channel. I have tried / \ : > (playing on EC). Can anyone let me in on the secret code?

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You would think the subject would be covered in the communications section of uo guide or stratics, but unless I am missing something the info is not there.

3. Carharrt

Carharrt Guest

I can`t remember on the stock version of EC. I think you right click the chat tab and choose what chat ya want to type in. I know there is a chat tab on the main menu tab with a chat option so you can switch different channels,help, etc.

Pinco`s pinco`s pinco`s. Only way to fly with the EC and makes everything so much easier. If you are using Pinco`s and forgot to mention,just right click on the lil cloud lookin thing right to the left bottom corner of your game window and select which chat ya want to type in.

In either stock or pinco`s,hit enter... type what ya want, hit enter.

4. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I use Pinco's. Guess I have a defective download because when I click on the chat thingie, pick general chat, type what I want and hit enter, I get "unknown command". Anyone else have this problem?

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

To speak in chat in the EC press <enter> then type " /c(space) "

To get back to overhead chat press <enter> then type " /s(space) "

6. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Ezekiel that's just the info I needed.