1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cheap Summer Fun

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Kahlan, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ok all of you are at the very least somewhat creative. So help me out here with some ideas for cheap summer fun for my nephew. He's six and spending the summer with us. We live in Georgia, sooooooooooo yeah like crafty, natural things would be good.:lol:

2. lols

lols Guest

sidewalk chalk... feed ducks at the park... take him to the mall to play on the playground stuff (air conditioned).. go to the lake, river, pool, whatev.. teach him to fish.. uhm..

3. buy him ultima online and teach him how to do Bods

4. kyrite haha roflmao :lol:

5. lols

lols Guest

ROFL

this!

Or IDOCs

6. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

lols thanks dear for the great suggestions, some of them I hadn't thought of... as for uo I have an acct i could turn him loose on, oddly enough a BOD Runner acct! But I can't get him off the 360, the lil shyte is a COD pro already! He either plays that or lego starwars on the wii... go figure. One extreme to the other without missing a beat. kids huh?

7. how about a comfy chair and a table to leave lunch, dinner and snacks on.