1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Check your EMails

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MalagAste, Nov 21, 2013.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Just an FYI but at LEAST a couple people I know and myself have gotten a survey recently from EA regarding customer service.

Wanted to let you all know that you too might be receiving this awesome opportunity to give them some feedback on their service record.

Just saying.

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got one of those.... even though my response was very polite, I don't think it was what they wanted to hear - but it's what they damn well need to take account of and act on. EA 'customer support', particularly for UO, is absolutely awful.

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I filled mine out and was also polite but brutally honest. They aren't going to like my replies.

4. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

I haven't gotten one. Probably won't either. I've never been one to complain but two weeks ago my husband discovered he lost a second house that fell without us knowing it. This one was on GL and had a banner and we never received any communication about the account being closed.

I know it's only pixels but..... it is disheartening.

His tower was next to mine for years. Before we were married. It just isn't the same. There is a castle there now. No idea who owns. it.

The other house was on Cats and fell during the account migration transition. Total mess. He spent hours on the phone trying to get it straightened out. We were told not to worry about it, he wouldn't lose it. Then one day I logged in and bam, out of the house. It was no longer ours. That one would have qualified for a banner too.

I know it's only pixels but..... it is disheartening.

/rant

5. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

got one,thought it was some kind of spam at first,thnks for the head up.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I know those towers...... sorry for your loss.