1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Check your House Deco as Soon as Possible!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Crystal Canyon, May 20, 2010.

1. If you have used gozas to create extra flooring space or extra levels on your house, you need to go to UHALL and check out the information on doing this.

Seems a lot of people have been banned for this (after about 6 years of doing it) and the rules have now been changed.

Its been one of those baaaaad UO days indeed! :gee:
  2. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

Sounds like i took down my corner stair case just in time.
  3. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 26, 2005
    think it is only ugly luna vendors in road and blocking house signs from what i have heard.
    rest is allowed

4. You just don't have any idea how to stop do you? I feel for you...really I do.
  5. Luckily, it sounds like to me that for the time being, they have decided to lift the bans and suspentions and look into this matter further.

LOL...too bad it wasnt before I also took a lot of deco down! Oh well, Michael, it will give us something to do now and maybe even do different or better! :)
  6. Michael Wolf

Michael Wolf Guest

actually that was one of my spare housing accounts. I took down my lighthouse last weekend and closed that account. :( One more to go then I'll only have my main account left.
  7. I hate to hear that. But, as long as you have one account going we know you will around! :)