1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

checking on shrad pricing

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by promos1, Dec 1, 2010.

1. promos1

promos1 Guest

Could I get the average selling price of:
    seeds of renewal
    crystal shards
    crystalline blackrock
    iron ingots
    plain boards
    big gems like ecru citrine dark saphire and such

I am new to shard so trying ot get an idea of the economy..thanks for any input

2. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Anti-Shadow Welcome:

All of these items are currently on the BAN LIST.

You may not sell them without specific written approval from our "Committee To Stop Lazy People From Buying Their Own Resources".

Please refer to our thread, here on the Catskills Forums, for any and all information about the economic sanctions being put in place here, including the moat that is being dug around Luna.

Enjoy!

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-catskills/228917-anti-shadow-report-274-first-time-public.html

PS: dont talk about 3rd Party websites or Black Sun will send Flutter after you with her whip.... Sounds sorta cool at first, but it's not ;(

3. I can work with you on filling orders of wood/iron ingots you may need. Just reply here :)

4. Brigand Trader Log: Yet another Overlord has attempted to cull my attempts to make barter trades to other citizens outside of their "laws" and taxes. This is folly. "As for the threat of another whipping....another whip will never touch my skin again" *Jessica says sternly*

Interpretation: I r in yer Felucca woods,choppin' yer trees.