1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cheever Running for Yew Governor

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Cheever, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Cheever

Cheever Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I, Cheever, am running for a second term for Yew Governor. I ran as Mark West last term, and this time I am running as Jeff. Jeff is not Gareth as some may think. It is I, Cheever, who is Jeff. It is one of my other characters on my main account :). BTW, If you haven't voted yet, please do. Vote for Jeff. I have amazing plans for the city this term. Sorry I haven't done much as of recently. College has kept me busy. I finish in less than 2 weeks!

2. Cheever

Cheever Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I, Cheever, am running for a second term for Yew Governor. I ran as Mark West last term, and this time I am running as Jeff. Jeff is not Gareth as some may think. It is I, Cheever, who is Jeff. It is one of my other characters on my main account :). BTW, If you haven't voted yet, please do. Vote for Jeff. I have amazing plans for the city this term. Sorry I haven't done much as of recently. College has kept me busy. I finish in less than 2 weeks! I will be very active too!

3. Cheever

Cheever Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hello to you all. As you may or may not know, I am running for a second term for Governor for the great city of Yew. Who I ran on last time was Mark West. This time I am running on Jeff. (Just switching characters/accounts) I have amazing plans for the city and some fun events/outings to come ahead. I also listen to the people. I may not have been too active of recent due to college. I am done now though and I am here to stay! If you haven't voted yet, please for for me (Jeff). I believe in this city, and it's citizens. I hope you believe in me too! Happy Holidays to you all! I hope you are being safe during this wintery season :).

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This is not an event, it therefore does not belong in the events forum