1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Chesapeake City Governor Directory

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jun 30, 2013.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    If you are a city governor, please post here in the following format.

Governor's House or City Building Location: (map coordinates and picture would be awesome)
    City Trade Agreement:
    Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly (Choose 1) Meeting day and time:
    What we hope to accomplish or bring to the citizens of (your city):
  2. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Sep 14, 2012

City: Vesper

Governor's Office:

City Trade Agreement: Guild of Arcane Arts (+5% SDI)

Meetings: Monthly? I had planned for weekly meetings, but between planning events and low meeting attendance, I think monthly or every 3-4 weeks is probably going to work better. I will announce/advertise the next one soon, which will probably be in mid to late July. And of course I am always available to Vesper and Britannia citizens via email at [email protected] or ICQ 123498286.

Hopes for Vesper: I think I've been pretty detailed about what I want for Vesper! Everything that I stated in my campaign (okay, except weekly meetings, which have proven impractical) still stands. In short: I want the town to look nicer, be more functional, and get more traffic.

Vesper is the city I started in years ago and remains my favorite to this day. I want it to be other people's favorite city too! I don't expect to ever rival Luna or Britain but I know that Vesper has a lot to offer and I aim to let all of Britannia see Vesper for the wonderful town that it is. I have already held an event in town and am planning more. Keep your eyes on Vesper!
  3. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 10, 2003

Governor : Sherry Shar

Office: Will be asking the realm to redecorate the Captain of the Guards office for government use. Close to the town stone, bank, city teleport system and docks.

City: Jhelom

Trade deal: None

Meeting: Monthly

Sherry hopes to build some interest and excitment for this small multi-island city. She can be reached via pigeon at [email protected]

#3 Sean, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    whiterabbit likes this.
  4. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Governor's House or City Building Location: The first clearing North by North East of the Yew Moongate.

City Trade Agreement: The Assassin's Guild (+5 Swing Speed)
    Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly (Choose 1) Meeting day and time: Meetings by appointment only (Messages can be placed in our Mailbox or via Pigeon 664331723). Any publicly needed info will be announced on Stratics and in Chat. My office can be contacted via the governor's office in the location above.
    What we hope to accomplish or bring to the citizens of (your city):
    Minoc is a simple town were mostly crafters are often left to their own devices. My goals as governor is to improve the quality of life for our citizens as well as let them know that their sacrifices are appreciated by the more popular and renowned fighters of the land who would be nothing more than loud obnoxious farmers without our wares and goods.
    #4 Speranza, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
  5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    Governor: Lord Gareth
    Governor's Office: 47 27'S 168 57'E
    City Trade Agreement: Bardic Collegium
    Meeting day and time: None
    Accomplish or bring to the citizens of New Magincia: Blood, Death and Mayhem

#5 Lord Gareth, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!