1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Chesapeake: How's Your PVP?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Risso, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all, my connection has improved slightly so I'm looking to transfer a character from Europa to an East Coast shard specifically for PVP - deciding between Great Lakes and Chesapeake at the moment, but open to suggestions. Can anyone give me a rundown of the current guilds/scene, and also the peak times/locations for PVP? Thanks :love:

2. John Merchant

John Merchant Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

PvP gets very intense at the Yew moongate. Every time I wanna battle, it's usually hopping!

3. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Heya!

I don't play other shards (except a little bit of action with CHSY guild on Europa) so I don't know what other shards have for PvP. Chessy, however, has a pretty lively PvP scene. It's pretty rare that you can't find a fight (especially if you're an OJ or red). As for guilds on the shard, you got [email protected] (TB), [email protected] (SL), DOTA (Min), OF (Min), and LD (COM). None of the factions guilds are particularly more powerful than the others. You can usually find 4-6 of em if they're on in force. P@!N just split, so I don't think they'll be able to sport their 8+ anymore like they used to.

Non factions, you have GS which blues itself up at the gate to gank reds, PITS which is a blue spawning guild, and RBG which is a blue spawning guild. Currently there aren't any more major active guilds as far as I can tell. It seems that OATH (blue spawn guild) and TKO (non-faction pvp guild) have disappeared from fel. UHOH (faction pvp guild) is out playing other games but might show back up. Lox tends to read these boards from time to time.

I think Chessy has a good pvp community. It's not super crowded (if you want that, go to atlantic) but there is plenty of fighting to be had and guilds to join up with if you want.