1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Chesapeake: mid to high end non-casting mob farm spots

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Duke_Hammerfest, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Duke_Hammerfest

Duke_Hammerfest Adventurer

Im looking to farm some monsters but im trying to find non-spell casting mobs. I usually farm mud elementals in 2nd floor Shame dungeon, mainly for the loot to unravel, and also because they do tend to have random good to awesome drops. Anyone know of spots like these?
    '
    thanks for any views or replies !

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

1st level of Wrong Dungeon. Try taking the ogre's and cave trolls one on one until you can judge how you handle their damage. They aren't too much more difficult from the mud elementals but it's better to be safe than sorry. Click on the names to see their stats. :)

Cave Troll
    Hungry Ogre
    Lizardman Squatter
    Lizardman Defender

3. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure the name is correct but, the Painted Caves is a nice spot. The entrance is near the waterfall outside of Hidden Valley(West of Trinsic).

4. Duke_Hammerfest

I like this area but don't remember if the loot is the same or better than Mud eles. ill give it a shot later on . I do remember the spawn is kinda endless there isn't it?? hard to loot sometimes ?

5. Duke_Hammerfest

Hows the loot in this place ? same or better than mud eles in shame? also, aren't there named mobs in here too?

6. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

It has been revamped like Shame, these are new creatures. It is not overpowering as long as you don't just charge into the cell area dragging a bunch of stuff. :)

7. Duke_Hammerfest

I mostly farm with my provo necro mage and dont have a problem with these type of mobs. Only thing i dont like there are the Human mobs that have like a billion hp close to the cell area on the left side. Ive provoked about 7 or more mobs onto them at a time and it doesnt faze them