1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chessy Auction Houses

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Jun 21, 2013.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I would like to make a sticky of the different auctions that we have going on Chessy. I believe a new one just started or maybe old one restarted but I think there are 3 now. Please pm me with information if you run an auction and please do it in the following format:

Auction House Name:
    Night and Time it is run:
    Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly?
    Guild Affiliation?
    Player City Affiliation?
    Rules for submitting items:
    Rules for picking up items:
    Basic Auction Rules:

Thanks!!

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Bueller?....Bueller?.......Bueller?

So there are no longer any auctions going? Even if you don't run it, you can pass on that I am looking for this information. They can also ICQ me at 126-630-075

I want to make a sticky with the different auctions and how they are run. This way people know when they are and who to contact to submit stuff.

3. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Silvervale Tuesday and I think RBG Friday(?) I'll poke them to poke you next time I attend.