1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Chessy Playing Named Zylis (Dead)

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Zagar230, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Zagar230

Zagar230 Guest

Well I'm his nephew. Thought i'd let everyone know that he died from drug overdose. Not sure if he used stratics forums. But, he played chessy from 1999-2005. His chars where. Zylis / Zylis I / Zylis II / Zylis III. he had a few others but, I wasnt sure of there names. Most of them were 5x+ But, just letting anyone who knew them and was wondering were he went know that he will no longer be playing. I'm not sure if the Official UO forums u need a active account to post. But, if you don't i'd apriciate it if you let me know.

AIM: dragar89

Uogamers, hybrid.
  2. Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi Guest

Sorry to hear of your family's loss, Zagar.

Just to let you know, there are no "official" UO forums. The Stratics forums here serve as the unofficial forums, and another site UOForums also has many posters from UO. Neither requires an active UO account.