1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

chessy says

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by chessy_sp, Feb 14, 2008.

1. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

i cut the mountain. i burn the mountain. i shape the mountain. i feel the need for more interactivity. can i join your guild? i make great flimsy merchandise. also, how wants to buy a hatchet?

2. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

awwwwe come on, guys. i sure do like to mine.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] I know Demetrius is looking for a good source of ingots, he'll probably buy all you can dig.

Similarly, contact Kat or Kelmo or Hattori about TnT/Ao. We always need crafters and have some good vendor houses.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* I will be a bit busy until this evening. I would like to visit with chessy about Myth.

5. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

give me a loom, shovel, or hatchet and i can work miracles. unless the fighters be made of wood, sheep, or mountainside, i have no way about the battle. hehe *snort*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I MAKE LOOMS well I do on my Miranda.

I bet I still have looms spinning wheels many more addons just taking up space in my house as deeds, some in every direction that I took off my vendors when I shut em all down, ya welcome TO any of em,

and junk smith bods can give one endless supply of shovels... I do have a smith doing junk bods. Unless someone got em, there are prob 20++ sturdy shovels still in a box in MYTH guild house unused by anyone you can have some !

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually if ya not rich and famous yet for mega size plot house...Brit by where my house is, is perfect to get all the ore and wood etc. one can possibly desire, and........red and blue wandering healers just land all over up there by my house...there are empty spots behind my house that fit classic L and log cabins and more its all empty nearly behind my house save for a vila behind me and few way up top there empty...in the middle of resources all over up there. *include wandering lizardmen on occassion for free spined hides* lol Guess they get lost finding the brit cemetary and land in my front yard to wit...they become a tunic !
    [​IMG]

I gm'd all my craft skills when I was new here all right by brit mostly and minoc both..all them trees just kept calling my name ! [​IMG] *and ore*

8. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

hehe. howdy neighbor.

intriguing, this whole MYTH business. tell me more, please.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Where did ya place a house plot since ya said *neighbor* ...you the one new one in my front yard ?? IF SO it really fits a 9 x 13 .. I know cuz I owned that too and put vendors up there in my front yard on my other acct. if that the place.

10. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

no no. ive just a tiny stone tower behind the villa.

11. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

its my specialty! the finest ore to bar services anywhere! i think... and well... anything really. i now have ICQ as well so... do ya need hatchets though?