1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chessy to the max!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Speranza, May 12, 2008.

1. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Props to the best shard ever! Wish I was still with you guys!

2. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

"Is anybody in there? Just knod if you can hear me!"

Pink Floyd

3. NANOC

NANOC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Knods. *ouch* My head hit "The Wall"

4. Gwyneth

Gwyneth Guest

I just found it! Good grief, I was beginning to think we'd never have a forum again!

Hey, where's Queen Zen?

5. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, I was worried there. Glad we are at least partially back.

6. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

From the backgrounds of the catastrophy, they are still attempting to put the data history back together after the loss by the 3rd party. After having my own catastrophy over the last three weeks, with two computers down, this is not something pleasant to come back to.

However, use your contact lists of ICQs and emails to get people back here.
    I know confidence must be low at the moment and this is only a temporary sight for the next few days. Knowing the people of Stratics though, it will all come back better than ever.

7. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

*stumbles out of the woods following bread crumbs* Oh there you are!

8. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hope you got everything straightened out, Sebrina! Glad to have you back! *smiles*

9. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

Actually no, Littleblue. Some of the equipment is back in order, but connection is still not so great. I'm still sort of waiting for the devs to conclude the mess that they have on Moonglow, before going forward with ANY player run activities there.

I really wish that they had some better planning to involve players into the Mage Counsil and City Counsil rather than run "Hack and Slash" scenarios.

As I see it, they only understand half of the game, but not the full aspect of the importance of roleplay yet, which must include players into the Mage Counsil of Moonglow and other aspects of government even to the gates of Lord British's castle. That is so very critical for the success of this and any other game under their banners.

Patience grows thin, and all we need is some "credible" story-line from the devs for us to rally around and use for role-play rather than this random hodge-podge that we have been fed over the last two years with Inu the Crone.

10. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I wish we had a way to be involved in the Events, other than just collect swords/shields and watch everyone fight over the new warhorses.

I've enjoyed playing a support role at the events so far, but it would be cool to have something other than the same invasion type thing.