1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chest of Sending

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sophi, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Sophi

Sophi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have 2 chests of sending that I have had since they came out but i have never used them, not once..
    So I was thinking that the devs could re-engineer them so that they could be linked together and you could send stuff from one to the other.... like one in your bank, one at your house - then you could send stuff from your bank to your house, which frankly i would use more since i do use bags of sending for sending things to the bank.
    Anyway just a thought...

startle and DJAd like this.
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I use mine, but something that should be born in mind with this proposal is that the chest was part of the gothic theme pack, not everyone will have more than one of them to be able to do what you propose. Is it fair to introduce something that would only be available to players who have more than one account?

startle likes this.
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I have 2 or 3 and have NEVER used them... probably never will I see no reason to... It's a bag of sending.... don't I already have as many of them as I'd like?

As for the Idea I rather like it only I'd like to be able to use it in a boat... and from another house ...

Honestly I don't see anyone who has only one account caring about sending stuff from one house to another so if it could be linked to do that ..... I'd love it.

4. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes.

whiterabbit likes this.
  5. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You can buy extra chests of sending from other players so lets not pretend you need 2 accounts. I sell them on my vendors. Maybe if they had actually been useful more people would have bothered to get the gothic theme pack. I sure didn't.

6. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Chests of sending are extremely useful getting those stacks of 60k gold out of your house.

startle likes this.
  7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I have a chest of sending located in a public house I have stewardship over in the Abyss. I hope folks are using it to send stuff to their bank before the bad guys get 'em.

8. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I use them. After i figured out who could and where they would be of use, that is.