1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chicago UO Meetup

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by TheScoundrelRico, Oct 14, 2008.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Is taking place this weekend.

Take the time to post some Thief related questions I can bring up to the developers. I plan on being a squeaky wheel at this meeting, lol...la

2. Ask if they can get rid of Trammel. heh...

3. CharunII

CharunII Guest

Lolerskates...

Ask them if they can "unsuck" the game.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I want to be able to steal every non-blessed, non-quest item in the game. I don't want the game telling me an item has no value to me.. let me decide that.

Now for the long shot:
    I want to steal containers.

5. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Ask them why some folks still can't get in the Thieves Guild on Prodo Shards. I've got a friend that's been trying to join every day for the past month and has over 70 real skill stealing......

Also Tell them I'll give back Siege's missing NPC's if they'll remove Insurance from Prodo Shards Felucca Facet.

[​IMG]

6. Zip

Zip Guest

Disguise Kit/Animal Form issue. Thanks.

7. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

I asked about the disguise kit last time. Her answer went something like this,

"Disguise Kits? It's been a while since someone's asked me about those things... Hmmm... Yeah, that's an old bug. Next question?"

8. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

So Rico, I guess this was all just big talk with nothing to back it up...la!

9. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

We couldn't expect him to take care of everything.. but I don't think he got any questions in at all. No thief issues were brought up.

10. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

To the point that I had real life issues that came up, so I didn't go...*shrugs*...la