1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[General] Chicken breeding

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by goldandblack, Feb 9, 2010.

1. goldandblack

goldandblack Guest

Can someone explain how i go about breeding chickens.I found three large white eggs and created an incubator and hen house, i have put the eggs in the incubator but dont really know what im doing.I cant seem to find any info or tutorials on the subject.
  2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    Tinker yourself a skillet. Put it on the forge to heat up. Crack the eggs into the pan and fry them up... :)

Seriously, try asking this in the Tamer's Forum, they would know more about it than the crafters.

Stayin Alive,

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
  4. A dry egg requires watering similar to plants- just use a pitcher on them till they are moist. When they are mature, they will not grow anymore- take them out and either hatch or sell. The goal is to get battle chicken lizards - if thats what is in your egg, the tag will say so. Also BCL eggs are usually colored in some way - yellow blue red, etc. Hatch them in an enclosed space cause they run fast. Tame it or put on a collar, then stable til it bonds. Then train it like any other pet to raise its str and skills. For more info, look for the very exhaustive battle chicken thread...its loaded with good info.