1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chicken Feed

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uoBuoY, Nov 15, 2009.

1. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Okay... I have 12 Chickens connected to 2 Tamers. The 12 chickens are bonded for 2 days. I feed them each day and I have no eggs...24 feeddings and no eggs...is this typical??? What should I expect???

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

they are chicken lizards right? i got 4 eggs from my first 6 bonded ones, and one egg was a battle chicken egg

3. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since they only produce a max of 2 eggs per bird per week, I suspect you've just been slightly unlucky with the RNG.

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You'll see a system message that your chicken lizard has laid an egg. The egg ends up on the floor near where your chicken is standing. They don't generally seem to lay an egg on the same day that they bond.

I have one chicken lizard that has laid 9 eggs in 21 days and three that have laid 8 in that same length of time, so I don't think the publish note that said they lay 2 eggs/week maximum is 100% accurate.

5. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I get about a 1 in 3 drop but I don't feed daily. Battle chickies lay eggs as well.
    Also the 2 eggs a week is not true. So anyone find food for them that stacks yet?

6. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks to Tina and AEowyn, never knew the '2 per week' was not working as intended', I have so many chicken lizards on egg producing duty I didn't notice!

And stacking food would be excellent - I'd settle for something that weighs less as well, need a packhorse to carry the chickenfeed!