1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chicken League 'postponement'

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Aurelius, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apologies for anyone expecting our next match tomorrow (Monday 4th) - Real life is getting in the way, sorry for the very short notice, but I'm afraid I'll have to reschedule for the following Monday, the 11th.

If all goes well, the results from last match and the current league standings will be posted later on this week.

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, as you may have guessed from the lack of results or updates, it's not going well ...

Sadly I'm going to have to put this on 'indefinite hold', until I have a better idea (or any idea!) when I'll be up to running it again - with luck that won't be more than another week, but given how things have gone so far I'm not tempting fate by setting a time just yet :(

3. Irvyn

Irvyn Guest

Thanks for keeping us updated and sorry to hear RL is difficult. Hope whatever it is gets resolved quickly and satisfactorily :grouphug:

4. AyaraBlue

AyaraBlue Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hope things get sorted for you. Don´t worry about the chickens. They´ll be here waiting for when you´re able to return, and they´re having a good time laying eggs and having hayeating sprees in the meantime. :grouphug: