1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chicken Lizard Fights Cancelled today

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Keira, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry gang.

I have not heard any official words but it is not like the event coordinator to not be on 30 minutes before the event starts. There is a BB with a message on the house that is hosting the fights saying they are canceled. As I am not personally involved with this event, this is all I know.

I don't know what else to say as I have not been told any official updates to pass on. It is a bummer that no event will be today. I was looking forward to this. If I hear anything else in the next 30 minutes I will pass it on to you all (I am on in game now to help with anyone who has a question.)

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

There was a mention late last night that something had come up, and they would have to cancel. Of course, the person running it and I were the only ones on, and I logged soon after.

3. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Basara.