1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chicken Lizards won't keep name

Discussion in 'UHall' started by prizim618, Nov 17, 2009.

1. prizim618

prizim618 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have named all my chicken lizards... none of my recently bonded ones are maintaining their names.. Yes i get the little verification that the name has been changed, the coop states the name of the CL but once i claim it its tag go back to "a chicken lizard". anyone else having the same issues?

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

ive had that problem since i got SA myself, paged and sent in bug reports and havent heard anything about it myself

3. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

I haven't had a problem. My chicken lizards have kept there names.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

I had two revert to "a chicken lizard" when I took them out yesterday. They were originally renamed "a chicken lizard Nov 15" to remind me when they were supposed to bond. I just assumed it reverted because I'd used numbers in its name.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Mine reverted when taking them out of the coop, I didn't use numbers though. The first chicken lizard I named keeps his name though.. I can't explain it.