1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chicken Lizards

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Falon of Eldor, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

* killed my hatchling training it without bonding first....poof
    * made the collar but didnt use it with my tamer. Collars require 1 Scourge - anyone selling these?
    * eggs are pretty rare to get...any price established yet for these?
    * Any future tournies planned?
    * Anyone got a battle one and if so, what color did you get?

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

I have a couple of collars on my vendor. See Gloria at Willis's fine vendors jut north of the Makoto moongate. Shes the one wearing the tan dress.

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mine turned out to be a regular chicken lizard in 0 for 2 now did any one get a battle chicken?

5. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

some football player named Michael I think......

6. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Ally - i think was your vendor that i bought all the collars from. GIL Makoto vendors, please put some more collars on. Ari

(my first battle chicken was a hero colored one that "vorpaled" away from me)

:stretcher:

7. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeah i have battle chickens . after raising 18 i finally got a hero one . too bad you lost yours . they are really rare i hear. i got green light and dark . yellow , light and dark , blue and light blue . i got a neon pink , a neon blue one with a yellow stripe down his back , a shadow , a black and a hero.
    (pretymuch hiryu colors pluss shadow black and hero )

i dont bother to kill wild ones for eggs anymore. i tried that and all i got was regular chicken lizards . i went from glorious to almost negative carma in like 3 days . (eff that)

i havent seen many eggs for sale . i did see one green mature battle chicken egg for 50k . i bought it . it turned out to be lousy ... no way the seller could have known . no hard feelings, but i doubt ill buy another.

best way to get them in my opinion is to go tame a few regular ones and start feeding them . they bond like normal pets and once bonded , every time you feed them they have a chance to lay an egg . it just appears on the floor below them.

i got 6 coops running full . i feed them all once a day . i get between 2 and 7 eggs each time so far.

thay are kinda neat , but its rather like growing plants ... too much like work.
    well ok not really . these are much easier than plants . no potions to buy or deseases to figure . still if you ignore them you'll get burnt eggs . yeah ive burnt a few . lol

sweeny tried to host a couple battle chicken tournaments . noone went . i had the chicks , but kept silent on principal . sorry but ill have nothing to do with sweeny. if someone else wants to host a tourney ill probably attend.

hope this has been helpful . good luck . gotta go . time to feed the little peckers.

edit = here ... colors http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=166004

edit 2 = easter egg ? http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=174585