1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chief Orc Helm Info?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Igg A Pie, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

hello everyone. i am a 9 year vet to UO but i am kinda new to the stratics boards. however, i have been reading them for about a year now. anyway i was thinking about maybe trying to by a "Chief Orc Helm" but the only mod that i know of is 30 HCI. can anyone tell me for sure what the exact mods and resists are on the helm? and what the going price is. a pic would be great but not necessary!! i would of course have to sell some stuff to buy it but i just would like to know what i am gettn into. thx!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I sold my orc helm recently (note orc helm, not orc chief), and I could be mistaken but I believe the mods are the same on them.

30 hci 3hpr, 5 sr, 100 luck 23/3/23/3/4

I could be mistaken on the resists, but it was something along those lines.

There is also a 30 hpi version as well, but be aware that hpi is now capped at 25.

3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

thx a bunch for the info. the high phy and cold is what i need to know. if you dont mind me askn what ya sell it for?

4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

Orc Chief Helm
    Self Repair +5
    Durability 100%
    Hp regen +3
    100 luck
    30 HCI
    23/1/23/3/5

Price Range 350 mil