1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chivalry Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archiv, Apr 10, 2009.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Does sacred journey work on Siege or is it considered the same as recall?

Thank you

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

SJ doesn´t work on Siege...

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

why not lol? I have often wondered- what is the thing with no recall and no sacred journey? Not that I am complaining- it is the siege way I guess, but still- why is it the way it is? Why may mages journey magically, but not paladins, when it is a specific spell of theirs?

4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Well it all came out many many years ago when you could just recall away from battle with no consequences. Siege was supposed to be tough and you should never have been able to just 'run away' from a fight like that.

With gate at least there was the 2-3 second delay and your enemy could follow you through the gate.

Now you can't recall or sacred journey on other shards if you initiate combat - but that wasn't the case many years ago when they made this change on Siege.

5. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the response. And I can see other reasons why as well (the auto-miners and lumber jacks come to mind). I had intended on buying a boat and wanted to make sure I had a way to get to and from it, would have hated to find that out the hard way.

Again, thanks for the info