1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by [JD], Feb 8, 2010.

1. [JD]

[JD] Guest

What level does Chivalry need to be to regularily dispell reveanents?

There's a (known) speedhacking necromage on my server who can run faster than me _while_ casting, he loves to sick Revanents on me. Was wondering what it would take to counter it- Smoke bomb doesn't seem to work.
  2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Hm, I have 70 and they tend to dispel quickly and easily. Unsure of the minimum.
  3. Raconteur

Raconteur Guest

At 85 Chivalry you will have a 100% chance of dispelling those Revenants!:thumbup:
  4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

ouch, thats high for a stealther. i guess ill have to weigh the pros of pissing that cheater off and escaping vs. cons of dying to him and feeding his e-peen's ego :<
  5. You could always carry a hit dispel weapon.

Scepter of the chief (macing) has 100%.
    Frostbringer has 50%.
    Or you could just Imbue one.
  6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Imbue a repeater for fast moving shot dispels!
  7. [JD]

[JD] Guest

stealther, so can't moving shot while in ninja form. not sure if the pause by halting for a split second would get me killed or not. if i needed to i suppose i could always get a charger of the fallen and then be able to do moving shot.

some good ideas, thanks. learning to be really careful around this player.