1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Chocolate Jellybeans

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Venora Rhyse, May 6, 2014.

1. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer
    UWF

I was wondering what the price was on these? I'm on Atlantic. I saw one briefly on a website that was priced around 20 million, no idea if that's the norm or what the going rate is for chocolate jellybeans.

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

1 - 5 million is what ive been seeing them for. you had to search for "error" for them on the search sites.

3. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

I've bought a couple at 750k to 1m, but they also still are spawning; at least, the bunnies were still working when I checked them this AM, around 4 am...

Edit: Just checked them again now, and it looks like they've now been turned off. The error message makes me think that they'll be back working again next year, though; "The Easter Bunny only works during March & April".

#3 BrianFreud, May 7, 2014
    Last edited: May 7, 2014
  4. Venora Rhyse

Venora Rhyse Adventurer
    UWF

Thanks for the replies! Glad I asked before pricing it way too high on my vendor and paying extra days for nothing lol. The prices you guys mentioned sounds more reasonable. Thanks again :)