1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chocolate Tree Seeds - Release Delayed!

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Hyssmaye, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Hyssmaye

Hyssmaye Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Draconi posted this response on UHall:

Moved to a later publish, potentially Pub 52 - there are some higher priority items ahead of them though now [​IMG]

I'm disappointed that we have to wait - but so glad that Draconi posted an answer to the query! Does anyone know what publish we're on now?

2. Yes, I am happy he finally replied too. I really really hope it doesn't get pushed back again.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone got the addy for EA/Mythic? We could bribe him with chocolates? [​IMG]

4. Hyssmaye

AND we've been pushed yet again.

To pub 53.

Where is my tequila?!? It will comfort me while I weep over chocolate tree seed delay.

*weeps*

5. I feel your pain..I too am very sad over yet another delay.

Why do they torment us so? *shakes fist*

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've been rather negative lately and vocal about the trees so I'll just add my disappointment as well. However, I sincerely appreciate Draconi's fast response this time.

I just don't understand how they can find time to add silly hued bunnies to the game, but not add the trees which obviously serve more of a purpose.

7. At least that gives us all plenty of time to collect 60k in fertile dirt!

8. Hyssmaye

I didn't take Jeremy's comment about the fertile dirt as that we HAD to use it - just that we might want to so that we could see what the new plants looked like as fast as possible.

I could be wrong though...

IF the new plants will only grow in Fertile Dirt, then I really hope that they reduce the number of pieces needed to fill each bowl.

9. feath

feath Guest

yeah, i thought the same.

10. vicks

vicks Guest

drats. i thought so too. :(