1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Chrissay - Will Threads Still Drop When we've killed the real SL and for how long?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CatLord, Sep 7, 2009.

1. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Thank you.

2. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

Re: Chrissay - Will Threads Still Drop When we've killed the real SL and for how long

I hope so, and it would make sense as more cloaks dropped in the final battle. I haven't heard anything about the thread drops stopping with the release of SA.

3. Draconi

Draconi Most explosive UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Chrissay - Will Threads Still Drop When we've killed the real SL and for how long

These threads are independent of the Shadowlords

4. Jafanarae

Jafanarae Guest

Thank you for your quick reply :)

I wonder if that means they'll have additional purposes later on...

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

We'll have to wrap threads of fate around blackrock pieces to make unholy hand grenades. :)

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Thank you for the quick reply... now go back to Work! :thumbup:

7. Yalp

Yalp Guest

I know, right, cause now I have to go farm those danged threads again to convert all the new cloaks I got....

... I feel like a hampster in a wheel!

hee.